Make sure you are eligible
Third-party event organizers are responsible for creating and managing events on Grid. They are responsible for setting the refund policy. Please ensure when requesting a refund from Grid that is in accordance with the event organizers refund policy.
How to submit a ticket refund request
- Please use this form: Submit a Request
- Please ensure to include your unique user short code. Here is more information: How to find your Grid user short code
- Please include an exact description of the ticket name and the amount you want refunded.
- Screenshots of your profile screen and ticket screen would be helpful too.
More information: Taking a screenshot of your profile, taking a screenshot of your tickets
SEPA / Direct Debit Refunds
Important: Please do not cancel the direct debit yourself, otherwise you will incur additional costs for the chargeback of 8 EUR, which we will otherwise have to charge you.
If you have paid with SEPA Direct Debit using your IBAN please expect
- From the day of your transaction with GRID It takes 5-10 days for the bank to transfer the money to GRID.
- Only once we have received the money we can initiate a refund
- Once the transaction has been marked for a refund it takes another 5 days for the bank to actually pay it into your account.
Credit Card Refunds
Credit card refunds can take anywhere from 3-7 days.